Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80

Thread: Chiller Theatre Convention

  1. #51
    Inactive Member doctor8?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Ian Copeland recently passed away so Stewart & Andy Summers had to cancel the June Chiller visit although I think they are both supposed to be back for the October show.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by reved:
    [QB]Jim, do you have a pic of yourself at the show? I'm better at remembering faces than names.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">2960898700080906206OczqsH ph

    Here I am dude...In the Blue Shirt & Shades next to that kewl chick ! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member RunawayRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Heres a few more pixs and some at the Party with Annabella and Cherie Curry courtesy of Planetsimon.com!

    http://www.planetsimon.com/ChillerSu...6/FrameSet.htm

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    This guy has some great shots of Cherie at Chiller:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/551058228xYVxkI/3

    I wish I had been there!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for both links Runaway Ron! Great pictures!
    yourock
    Gus

  5. #55
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by reved:
    41 1

    See? He never turned around. I had a good spot on top of a chair to watch so couldn't move around very much, but maybe some of the other folks got better pics....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey everyone, it's Jake. I just wanted to add to those pictures Reved posted. That actually isn't me with my backed turned, that's Kevin, guitarist of The Dead Elvi. I was on the other side of the stage. Also, those pictures are taken before mom even went on. Cool shots though! And I also wanted to thank everyone who showed up to Chiller and it was nice getting to meet some Hostboard members including NewYorkJettster and more! Your all fantastic, and I know I'll be seeing more of you soon.

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AARGH! That wasn't even you? WTF; The Dead Elvi had THREE "undead Elvis impersonators" with guitars and bass's, and they still need SOMEONE ELSE to be on guitar besides guest preformers?!?

    It was seeing the blonde hair from behind the whole show that threw me. Yeah, that's it!

  7. #57
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Jake, Thanks for Checking in with us, Sounds like you had a blast...Like the Dangerous one said, We Have been hearing good stuff.

    Rock On

    jolly rog [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Jake, I have to say it was a pleasure to finally meet both you and your [img]cool.gif[/img] Mom

    You 2 look great up on stage together. Man in the box ROCKS U 2 [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] One of my favorites...

    You did a great set Jake at Don Hills ( SQUEEZE BOX ) Yeah baby I said it, in NYC [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Keep us posted, hopefully more club dates. I do happen to sneak away from NY from time to time and come out to Los Angeles. So do keep us posted. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    ROCK on...

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi there Jake!
    Thanks for the clarification! I sure wish I coulda been there and had the opportunity to meet you and your Mom in person.
    In reading the reviews, it sounds like your guitar playing is extraordinary. I still enjoy those Jonesy's Jukebox songs but would love to hear you play now, nearly a year and a half on!

    Hey, don't feel bad Reved. **** happens! LOL!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #60
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by CHERIECURRIE:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reved:
    41 1


    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I also wanted to thank everyone who showed up to Chiller and it was nice getting to meet some Hostboard members including NewYorkJettster and more! Your all fantastic, and I know I'll be seeing more of you soon.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Cherie, it was great meeting you and Jake as well. I hope that shirt I helped you exchange for him was a proper fit... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    BTW Here's a nice blurb from THE DEAD ELVI site !


    Updated 6/4/06 -- THANKS to everyone who partied with us at Chiller Theatre Expo's June 3rd Monster Rock & Roll Surf Party Event!

    Our friends CHERIE CURRIE (The Runaways) and her son JAKE; ANNABELLA LWIN (Bow Wow Wow) and RICHIE RANNO (Starz) helped us rock the house like never before. Special thanks also to LOURDS and MASTERBURNER for making it a night to remember!

    The band consists of Kevin Clement on guitar, Chris Palmerini on lead guitar and vocals, John Kullberg on lead vocals and guitar, Tom Seesselberg on drums, and Steve Geller on bass and vocals. The Dead Elvi have performed with numerous national acts, famous musicians, and celebrities, and have developed a large cult following.

    http://www.deadelvi.com/History_of_the_Dead_Elvi.php

    See you real soon !
    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic